Collection of Information
In order to provide Our Services, We may collect the following types of information:
- User information – When You use the Services, We automatically receive and record information from Your device and applicable browser. Such information may include Your Contacts, location of Your device, text messages, Your device storage, Your IP address, cookie information, software and hardware attributes, contacts and unique device ID. Most of the information We collect during Your use of Our Website and/or Application, such as Your device and hardware IDs and device type, the content of Your request, and basic usage stats about Your device and general use of Our Services does not by itself identify You to Us, though it may be unique or consist of or contain information that You consider personal. Specifically We collect, retain and use information collected, retained and shared through Facebook Platform, Twitter, Google and YouTube, according to the applicable terms and conditions of their privacy policies. Basis Your use of the Site, the Application and/or Services we may also collect Your educational qualifications, universities You want to attend and/or courses you want to pursue, results of any competitive exams you may have appeared for including but not limited to GMAT, IELTS, TOEFL, Your professional work experience, factors that may or may not affect Your choice of a course or university, Your academic achievements, an estimate of the total cost that may be incurred by You while pursuing a course at the university(ies) You may choose to attend, and in an event you require a loan or have a pending loan, You shall provide all such information that Atria University or a Atria University partner may require or such other information as may be requested via the Website and/or Application to access the Website, Application and/or Services.
- User Id – In order to avail the services, you shall have to sign up on the Website and/or Application.
- Use history and preferences – We save Your query terms as well as the experience/category selected, these may be associated with the unique User ID of Your device. We also save Your preferences as recorded through Your use of the Services and use them for personalization features.
Use of Information
- The Personal Information We collect allows Us to keep You posted on Our latest announcements, upcoming events, including confirmations, security alerts and support and administrative messages. It also helps Us to improve Our Services. If You do not want to be on Our mailing list, You can opt out at any time by updating Your preferences on the Website.
- From time to time, We may use Your Personal Information to send important notices, such as communications and changes to Our terms, conditions and policies. Since, this information is important to Your interaction with Us, You cannot opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use Personal Information for internal purposes such as data analysis and research to improve Our Services, products and customer communication.
- We collect Non-Personally Identifiable Information about Our users generally to improve features and functionality of the Website. We may analyze trends through aggregated demographic and psychographic offers to users. We may also share this Non-Personally Identifiable Information with Our partners to allow them to assist Us in delivering tailored advertisements, promotions, deals, discounts, and other offers to You when You use the Services. We collect information from You when You participate in sweepstakes, games or other promotions offered on Our Website.
- We may also collect information about You through other methods, including research surveys or information We obtain from third parties, including verification services, data services, as well as public sources.
Sharing of Personal Information
We only share personal information with other companies or individuals in the following limited circumstances:
- We may share with third parties the location of Your device in order to improve and personalize Your experience of the Services.
- We may share with third parties certain pieces of non-personal information, such as the number of Users who used a particular service, users who clicked on a particular advertisement or who skipped a particular advertisement, as well as similar aggregated information. Such information does not identify You individually.
- We may share with third parties’ Unique Device ID. While such information does not by itself identify You to us, it may be unique or consist of or contain information that You consider personal, however such information does not identify You individually.
- Advertisers: We allow advertisers and/or merchant partners (“Advertisers”) to choose the demographic information of users who will see their advertisements and/or promotional offers and You agree that We may provide any of the information We have collected from You in non-personally identifiable form to an Advertiser, in order for that Advertiser to select the appropriate audience for those advertisements and/or offers.
- If You sign through a third party social networking site or service, Your list of “friends” from that site or service may be automatically imported to the website and or service. Again, We do not control the policies and practices of any other third party site or service.
The security of Your personal information is important to Us. We take precautions, including administrative, technical and physical measures, to safeguard Your personal information against loss, theft and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. When You enter sensitive information on Our registration We encrypt that information.
This Website has various electronic, procedural and physical security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information, or any accidental loss, destruction or damage to data. When You submit Your information via the Website, Your information is protected through Our security systems.
Accessing Third Party Websites
Protection of Children
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
We will cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We reserve the right to track IP addresses for the purposes of fraud prevention, and to release IP addresses to legal authorities. We will disclose information about You to government or law enforcement officials or private parties when We believe reasonably necessary to comply with law, to protect the property and rights of Atria University or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity We may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.