Spearheading A Sustainable Future With Renewable Energy
Our webinar on Spearheading A Sustainable Future With Renewable Energy was nothing short of informative and inspiring! Not only did participants learn about new projects and the stance of India in the renewable energy sector, but also received great advice from our speaker, Mr. Sunder Raju.
The webinar was facilitated by Mr. Annirudha Kannal, CEO of Xcelerator, who made sure that eager listeners were able to get all their questions answered. Participants were intrigued by the entrepreneurial experience and life advice that the guest speaker had to share. Mr. Raju kept us engaged by telling us how the possible future might look without the consumption of fossil fuels and the rise of renewable energy.
- India as a country can and will start moving away from fossil fuels.
- The renewable projects in the villages of India are pioneering this change. These standalone projects seek to provide clean water and energy.
- Hybrids are the way to go. This is the way to make optimal use of energy.
- Material sciences is an expanding domain which will rapidly become an important subject.
- The level of innovation that is happening in the Atria group in the field of neurosciences, Ed-tech and Life Sciences is exemplary and may even lead to all diseases being curable in the next 30 years.
- Success is impossible if the key focus is solely money.
- Passion, people skills, and strong domain knowledge are the most important ways to make a business successful.
Mr. Sunder Raju
Mr. Sunder Raju is the Chairman & Managing Director of Atria Power and founder of Atria University. Mr. Raju has over 30 years of experience in establishing businesses in various upcoming sectors in India. He built ACT from scratch, which has since emerged as one of the largest wired broadband service providers in India. He extensively worked on building the Atria Group by putting together a strong professional organization structure for scaling up at a rapid pace. His intrinsic zeal and passion in the field of renewable energy and technology was well appreciated in the business circles of India Inc.