Work with Us
Atria University is revolutionizing the higher education landscape to make it student-centric. We aim to enable students to become change leaders, who can positively impact society. And we do this by encouraging them to explore, discover, and craft their own learning pathway and forge their unique journeys into the unknown.
Like our students, we don’t believe that your potential is measured in the number of years you’ve clocked up or degrees you have. We are scouting for transformers, innovators, creative heads, and resourceful problem-solvers to join our team.
Please write to email@example.com for any questions about the positions listed below or to inquire about a position you are interested in at Atria University.
Full-Time Faculty | Undergraduate Courses
Atria University is looking for qualified full-time faculty for undergraduate courses. We have six full-time positions open. We are looking for qualified faculty to teach courses in the following disciplines:
- Information Systems
- Ethics and Society
- Written Communication
If you believe you have the expertise to teach in one or several fields and are excited to be teaching in an inclusive, interdisciplinary space that directly responds to the real-world scientific, technological, economic, and social problems, please read more here.
Digital Marketing Lead
We are scouting for a curious and creative solution-driver who has experience in leading digital campaigns and can spearhead the digital strategy for Atria University.
Campaign Strategy and Conversion Management
- Develop, implement, and manage digital marketing campaigns that promote the university among relevant stakeholders ( Including content generation, budget planning, ad strategy, spend optimization and scheduling)
- Drive traffic and own end-to-end lead engagement (acquisition, nurturing, and conversion) through all digital channels including Website, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google Ads, and any third party partners
- Manage and optimize CTAs, landing pages, the lead generation forms and increase the outreach funnel efficiencies
- Measure and improve site traffic, lead generation effectiveness across campaigns, identify and evaluate new digital technologies.
- Optimize outreach campaigns, email outreach, social media, and display & search advertising using web analytics tools
Communication Ownership and Optimisation
- Optimize content for the website and own engagement on social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blog, etc
- Collaborate with each team responsible for social media posts, email, and blogs to optimize each conversion path for leads.
- Coordinate with the communications team to schedule, write, edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on relevant public social media channels of the University
Market Creation and Brand Management
- Educate the stakeholders about the vision, purpose, and value of the University and help expand the traditional market available for the University
- Own, manage and enhance the University, and its programs’ brand image, usage, and perception across all digital channels
- SEO for Website and Landing Pages
- Generate and analyze performance reports using Google Analytics
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the global education industry developments, setting new benchmarks in the space
- Work closely with the Director of Outreach to understand campaign goals, brand positioning, and guidelines, and evaluate the effectiveness of digital campaigns
- Coordinate with offline outreach teams in effective digital support for outreach events, PR, institutional outreach, etc
- Listen closely to the feedback from the stakeholders of the University (parents, students, staff, faculty, advisors, founders, and the public) and act swiftly with the relevant team members to course-correct as required
Creative. Innovative-Designer. Curious Mind. Loves a Challenge.
These are core qualities we seek in our graphic designers. If this sounds like you, please share your resume with links to the portfolio.
- Support graphic design creation and engagement through all digital channels including
Website, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google Ads, and any other third-party partners
- Work closely with the Creative Lead to understand the overall brand, campaign goals, brand positioning, and guidelines, regularly reviewing that design elements are reflecting the University image
- Coordinate with the communications team to develop designs for posts, content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on relevant public social media channels of the University, ensuring that they reflect the University brand
- Create inspiring designs for the University and its programs per the brand guidelines
- Identify new design trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the global education industry developments, setting new benchmarks in the space
- Work with external vendors and partners for the implementation and execution of the design of outreach collaterals like online brochures, presentations, website, online ads and so on, as required
- Coordinate with offline outreach teams about design elements needed for outreach events, PR, institutional outreach, among others
- Listen closely to the feedback from the stakeholders of the University (parents, students, staff, faculty, advisors, founders, and the public), with the ability to go back to the design drawing board and creatively inspire new designs, as required
What we look for
- A creative genius to innovate fresh designs that reflect the University’s unique vision
- Stability to navigate the complexities and uncertainties of a start-up environment (a friendly one, we promise!)
- Attention to detail in organizing and executing design projects efficiently
- Keeping track of nitty-gritties like archiving, documentation and meeting deadlines on time-sensitive projects
- Bachelors Degree in Applied Arts/Communication Design/Graphic Design
- 1 – 2 years of experience either in a design studio, advertising agency, digital marketing agency, or education industry
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Premiere Pro, Coreldraw
We are hiring for a full-time administrative role in our academic team. Candidates with experience as educators, preferably with exposure to student-centered learning in undergraduate environments, are encouraged to apply. Successful candidates will be deeply passionate about education, organized, have good communication skills, and be a collaborative team member. The contract will be for 5 years, with the possibility of extension.
The academic team is tasked with facilitating faculty and students towards realizing the vision and goals of Atria University. This Academic Manager position is specifically towards setting up and enabling the foundation year of learning.
- Assisting faculty in designing, setting up, and managing laboratories and maker spaces
- Coordinating with visiting/guest faculty and ensuring communication between them and full-time faculty
- Assisting in the hiring process for faculty and teaching assistants
- Setting up and administering faculty-student one-on-one mentorship sessions
- Coordinating the delivery of certain learning goals through workshops and guest lectures delivered by external experts/ visiting faculty. Specifically, the learning goals of – Artistry, Mind, Body and Behavior, Communication, Leadership, and Self Awareness – as described here.
- Coordinating with faculty for outreach efforts
PRIOR EXPERIENCE AND CREDENTIALS
- Masters Degree in Education
- 2-3 years of experience in program design and management
- Exposure to student-centered learning environments
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include a cover letter along with your CV.
- The cover letter must not max 1.5 pages, single-spaced. And, specifically address your motivation for this position, your interest in institution-building, and culture-setting in the context of the University’s vision and learning goals.
- The subject of the email should be ‘Application for Academic Manager role’.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis starting on Sept 28 until the position is filled.
- Telephonic interviews will be conducted for shortlisted candidates, followed by 2-4 conversations with team members and management.