Work with Us
Atria University is revolutionizing the higher education landscape to make it student-centric. We aim to enable students to become change leaders, who can positively impact society. And we do this by encouraging them to explore, discover, and craft their own learning pathway and forge their unique journeys into the unknown.
Like our students, we don’t believe that your potential is measured in the number of years you’ve clocked up or degrees you have. We are scouting for transformers, innovators, creative heads, and resourceful problem-solvers to join our team.
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions about the positions listed below or to inquire about a position you are interested in at Atria University.
Full-Time Faculty | Undergraduate Courses
Atria University is hiring for full-time faculty positions. We have six full-time positions open. The contract will be for 3-5 years, starting no later than May 2021, for the 2021-2022 academic year. Candidates can submit applications starting February 2021.
- Information Systems
- Ethics and Society
- Written Communication
If you believe you have the expertise to teach in one or several fields and are excited to be teaching in an inclusive, interdisciplinary space that directly responds to the real-world scientific, technological, economic, and social problems, please read more here. For any clarifications, you may write to us at email@example.com.
Digital Marketing Lead
We are scouting for a curious and creative solution-driver who has experience in leading digital campaigns and can spearhead the digital strategy for Atria University.
Campaign Strategy and Conversion Management
- Develop, implement, and manage digital marketing campaigns that promote the university among relevant stakeholders ( Including content generation, budget planning, ad strategy, spend optimization and scheduling)
- Drive traffic and own end-to-end lead engagement (acquisition, nurturing, and conversion) through all digital channels including Website, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google Ads, and any third party partners
- Manage and optimize CTAs, landing pages, the lead generation forms and increase the outreach funnel efficiencies
- Measure and improve site traffic, lead generation effectiveness across campaigns, identify and evaluate new digital technologies.
- Optimize outreach campaigns, email outreach, social media, and display & search advertising using web analytics tools
Communication Ownership and Optimisation
- Optimize content for the website and own engagement on social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blog, etc
- Collaborate with each team responsible for social media posts, email, and blogs to optimize each conversion path for leads.
- Coordinate with the communications team to schedule, write, edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on relevant public social media channels of the University
Market Creation and Brand Management
- Educate the stakeholders about the vision, purpose, and value of the University and help expand the traditional market available for the University
- Own, manage and enhance the University, and its programs’ brand image, usage, and perception across all digital channels
- SEO for Website and Landing Pages
- Generate and analyze performance reports using Google Analytics
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the global education industry developments, setting new benchmarks in the space
- Work closely with the Director of Outreach to understand campaign goals, brand positioning, and guidelines, and evaluate the effectiveness of digital campaigns
- Coordinate with offline outreach teams in effective digital support for outreach events, PR, institutional outreach, etc
- Listen closely to the feedback from the stakeholders of the University (parents, students, staff, faculty, advisors, founders, and the public) and act swiftly with the relevant team members to course-correct as required
We are looking for a graphic designer to join the Atria University team. Someone who is creative, innovative, curious, and loves creative challenges.
- Research, ideate, and design creatives for all digital channels including the website, social media platforms, online advertising platforms, and third-party partners
- Work closely with the Creative Lead to understand the brand and the guidelines, campaign goals, brand positioning, regularly reviewing to ensure design outputs reflect the University’s brand image
- Identify new design trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the global education industry developments, setting new benchmarks in the space
- Coordinate with external vendors for content, design or produced/printed communication and brand material like brochures, standees, banners, etc.
- Support outreach efforts with timely design deliverables for various events (online and offline), general communication, announcements, school presentations, among others
- Extend design support to internal teams (PR, Academics, Admissions) for various initiatives
- Listen closely to the feedback from the stakeholders of the University (parents, students, staff, faculty, advisors, founders, and the public), to inform and inspire the design process, as required
SKILLS & QUALITIES WE SEEK
- Creative genius to innovate fresh designs that reflect the University’s unique vision
- Stability to navigate the complexities and uncertainties of a start-up environment (a friendly one, we promise!)
- Attention to detail in organizing and executing design projects efficiently, keeping track of project timelines and deliverables
- Comfortable playing with type, photography, illustrations, and motion graphics. Storytelling is a key aspect of most of our work.
- Logical and creative thinker who follows design thinking principles to develop design solutions.
- Awareness of brand basics and the importance of branding
- Curious mind who can research, imbibe and share new or contextual information with the team
- Team player who is accessible, considerate, collaborative and offers constructive feedback
- Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Arts/Communication Design/Graphic Design or equivalent experience in the graphic design industry
- 2 – 3 years of experience either in a design studio, advertising agency, digital marketing agency, or education industry
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign), Figma/Adobe XD. Premiere Pro or basic audio/video/motion graphics editing software is a plus.
Please make sure your resume has a link to your work portfolio. Alternatively, you may email your resume along with a portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note applications without a portfolio will not be considered.