Work with Us
Atria University is redefining the higher education landscape to make it student-centric. We aim to enable every student to craft their unique learning pathway by exploring their interests, pursuing their passion, and forging distinct journeys into the future.
Like our students, we don’t believe that your potential is measured in the number of years you’ve clocked up or degrees you have. We are scouting for innovators, creative heads, and resourceful problem-solvers to join our team.
Full-Time Faculty | Undergraduate Courses
Atria University is looking for qualified full-time faculty for undergraduate courses. We have 10 full-time positions open. We are looking for qualified faculty to teach courses in the following disciplines:
- Ethics and Society
- Information Systems
- Visual Arts
If you believe you have the expertise to teach in one or several fields and are excited to be teaching in an inclusive, interdisciplinary space that directly responds to the real-world scientific, technological, economic, and social problems, please read more here.
Digital Marketing Lead
We are scouting for a curious and creative solution-driver who has experience in leading digital campaigns and can spearhead the digital strategy for Atria University.
Campaign Strategy and Conversion Management
- Develop, implement, and manage digital marketing campaigns that promote the university among relevant stakeholders ( Including content generation, budget planning, ad strategy, spend optimization and scheduling)
- Drive traffic and own end-to-end lead engagement (acquisition, nurturing, and conversion) through all digital channels including Website, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google Ads, and any third party partners
- Manage and optimize CTAs, landing pages, the lead generation forms and increase the outreach funnel efficiencies
- Measure and improve site traffic, lead generation effectiveness across campaigns, identify and evaluate new digital technologies.
- Optimize outreach campaigns, email outreach, social media, and display & search advertising using web analytics tools
Communication Ownership and Optimisation
- Optimize content for the website and own engagement on social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blog, etc
- Collaborate with each team responsible for social media posts, email, and blogs to optimize each conversion path for leads.
- Coordinate with the communications team to schedule, write, edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on relevant public social media channels of the University
Market Creation and Brand Management
- Educate the stakeholders about the vision, purpose, and value of the University and help expand the traditional market available for the University
- Own, manage and enhance the University, and its programs’ brand image, usage, and perception across all digital channels
- SEO for Website and Landing Pages
- Generate and analyze performance reports using Google Analytics
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the global education industry developments, setting new benchmarks in the space
- Work closely with the Director of Outreach to understand campaign goals, brand positioning, and guidelines, and evaluate the effectiveness of digital campaigns
- Coordinate with offline outreach teams in effective digital support for outreach events, PR, institutional outreach, etc
- Listen closely to the feedback from the stakeholders of the University (parents, students, staff, faculty, advisors, founders, and the public) and act swiftly with the relevant team members to course-correct as required
Creative. Innovative-Designer. Curious Mind. Loves a Challenge.
These are core qualities we seek in our graphic designers. If this sounds like you, please share your resume with links to the portfolio.
- Support graphic design creation and engagement through all digital channels including
Website, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google Ads, and any other third-party partners
- Work closely with the Creative Lead to understand the overall brand, campaign goals, brand positioning, and guidelines, regularly reviewing that design elements are reflecting the University image
- Coordinate with the communications team to develop designs for posts, content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on relevant public social media channels of the University, ensuring that they reflect the University brand
- Create inspiring designs for the University and its programs per the brand guidelines
- Identify new design trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the global education industry developments, setting new benchmarks in the space
- Work with external vendors and partners for the implementation and execution of the design of outreach collaterals like online brochures, presentations, website, online ads and so on, as required
- Coordinate with offline outreach teams about design elements needed for outreach events, PR, institutional outreach, among others
- Listen closely to the feedback from the stakeholders of the University (parents, students, staff, faculty, advisors, founders, and the public), with the ability to go back to the design drawing board and creatively inspire new designs, as required
What we look for
- A creative genius to innovate fresh designs that reflect the University’s unique vision
- Stability to navigate the complexities and uncertainties of a start-up environment (a friendly one, we promise!)
- Attention to detail in organizing and executing design projects efficiently
- Keeping track of nitty-gritties like archiving, documentation and meeting deadlines on time-sensitive projects
- Bachelors Degree in Applied Arts/Communication Design/Graphic Design
- 1 – 2 years of experience either in a design studio, advertising agency, digital marketing agency, or education industry
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Premiere Pro, Coreldraw