Atria University cherishes inquisitive students who are eager to explore a world of possibilities. We believe that students need more real-world experiences to catch up with the working world of tomorrow. New career pathways are emerging every day.
To help future leaders experience and get familiar with limitless possibilities that lie ahead for them, we are hosting a series of Career Workshops for high school (class 10th, 11th, and 12th), undergraduate, and graduate students. We hope to orient young minds to the emerging careers of tomorrow!
Explore the Future
Our Career Workshop Series offers an immersive experience in exciting domains that are carving niche career pathways, some of which don’t even exist today. Through a project-driven journey, you will learn from and work with industry professionals who are changing the career landscape in their respective fields. And, discover various emerging career pathways.
- Experiential workshops on emerging careers
- Designed to spur your career discovery
- Mentorship by industry disruptors and global professionals
- Learn from the Atria University academic team
- Kick-start your work portfolio with unique projects
- Career Workshop Certificate on completion
Over a three-week period, you will deep-dive into projects and activities crafted by industry leaders, academicians, and Atria University academic members across five industry-aligned domains. Interact with peers and mentors to solve real-world challenges. And, demonstrate your skills and learning through course-specific deliverables.
Commences 3rd Week of March 2021
Foundations of Visual Creativity
The workshop will focus on the foundational techniques and craft of photography, and how these are best suited to modern usage. Students will work through a rigorous set of exercises and a short project to cement the learning of fundamental concepts so that they can make strong images and conceptualize ambitious projects with a variety of equipment.
All of this under the guidance of world-class faculty who, between them, have taught in various capacities at Harvard University, Boston University, MIT, and NGMA, Bangalore; as well as workshops and masterclasses around the globe.
Pulitzer Prize Winner
Photographer | Visiting Faculty,
Journalist | Visiting Faculty,
Photographer & Biologist
Program Director, Life Sciences
Details: Career Workshop Series
- Series Start Date: 3rd Week of March 2021
- Duration: 3 weeks, only on Saturday and Sunday
- Weekend Commitment: Up to 4 hours of virtual learning, per day
- Eligibility: High school (class 10th, 11th, and 12th), undergrad, and graduate students
- Medium: Online learning through Xcelerator, our learning, and placement platform
- New workshops will be offered in the coming weeks
- No pre-requisite domain knowledge needed to enroll in any career workshop
- Paid workshops. Cost will vary for each workshop.
- Limited Seats